Thursday, January 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. I had a deformed uterus which prevented me from carrying a pregnancy to full term.
2. I love snakes, lizards, and frogs.
3.I am scared to death of butterflies and moths...childhood trauma.
4. I have two extra breasts, tiny ones.
5. I was born premature, the doctor who delivered me was drunk, he dropped me, I still have a scar on one hand.
6. I can talk to ghosts.
NOW! For the six next very lucky contestants/bloggers...

No comments: